Philadelphia Construction Accident Lawyers
Construction is inherently hazardous work. If this work is not done safely, it can cause serious injury or death. Every serious construction injury or death should be reviewed by an attorney to determine if someone other than the injured worker’s employer is responsible for the injury. Construction workers are entitled to receive Workers’ Compensation benefits. Payment of Workers’ Compensation benefits is the employer’s responsibility. If a third party is legally responsible and not the employer, the injured worker can sue the third party for full damages. The Workers’ Compensation process is complex; therefore, it is in the best interest of an injured construction worker to enlist the help of an experienced and qualified Workers’ Compensation lawyer. The following are some examples of possible third-party causes and responsible entities for construction accidents:
- Building Collapse Accidents
- Electrical Injuries
- Forklift Accidents
- Highway Injuries
- Injuries from Falls
- Falling Objects
- Power Line Injuries
The Philadelphia personal injury law firm of Galfand Berger will be happy to answer any questions and have a Philadelphia personal injury lawyer review your case for free. Please call us at 1-800-222-USWA (8792) to schedule an appointment with one of our highly skilled and knowledgeable Philadelphia construction accident attorneys or complete our short contact form and a member of our firm will contact you. We represent clients throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey including the communities of Allentown, Harrisburg, Reading and Bethlehem.
- $8 Million Recovery for Construction Site Accident
- $4.7 Million Recovery for Brain Injury
- $3.4 million Settlement for Crane Operator in Forklift Accident
- $2.25 Million Settlement for Maintenance Worker in Crane Accident
- $900,000 Recovery For Scaffold Related Death
- $862,000 recovery during trial.
- $850,000 Settlement for Construction Worker in Industrial Walking Stilt Accident
- $800,000 Recovery – Negligent Installation of Electric Range Cord
- $600,000 Settlement for Welder in Fall from Improperly Installed Wall
- $535,000 Recovery for Dangerous Electrical Condition.
- $445,000 Settlement for Scaffold Injury
- $245,000 recovery for injured utility worker
- $175,000.00 settlement for injured foot for truck loading accident.
- $150,000 recovery for coal miner injured