Philadelphia Slip and Fall Accident Lawyers
- The insurance company has contacted me. Do I need a lawyer?
- What do I have to prove to win my case?
- What if the premises are owned by the government?
- Recoveries for Clients
- Types of Slip and Fall Accidents
- Causes of Slip and Fall Accidents
When you visit a store, office building, mall, or any other commercial property you should not be injured. The owner and occupier of that property are responsible for your safety. This means they need to clean up spills, provide good lighting, remove ice and snow, and make certain that there are no dangerous that could cause injuries.
Here are some questions you might have:
Yes. If you have been hurt in a slip and fall accident it is important that you understand the real agenda of the insurance company in your case. First, understand that the insurance is not your friend. They are not looking out for your interest. They are looking out for their own interest.
Insurance companies exist for one purpose: to make money. Insurance companies make money by selling insurance and receiving premium payments. They invest this money and make even more money. Insurance companies lose money by paying our money to people who were hurt in slip and fall accident caused by the people they insure. That is why you need our Philadelphia personal injury law firm to represent you. Our Pennsylvania accident lawyers will negotiate the best settlement possible for your claim.
You must prove at least one of the following to have a clear-cut liability case:
- The property owner or occupier was responsible for the unsafe condition and the subsequent slip and fall accidents (for example by not cleaning up after something was spilled)
- The property owner or occupier was aware of the unsafe condition of the property and did not try to correct it (for example by not cleaning up foreign material on the floor after noticing it)
- The property owner knew or should have known about a dangerous condition where a reasonable person would have found the problem that caused the injury and taken steps to correct the condition.
When it comes to government properties such as public parks, the federal or state government may be legally responsibility for personal injuries that occur on the premises. Premises liability cases against the government are covered by either the Federal Tort Claims Act or similar state or municipal claims laws. Such cases must be brought within a certain time limit.
Contact the Experienced Philadelphia Slip and Fall Accident Lawyers at Galfand Berger
Our personal injury law firm is experienced in representing victims of serious injury or death due to slip and fall accidents and other premises liability cases. We are happy to have a Philadelphia personal injury lawyer review your questions and review your case for free. Please call us at 1-800-222-USWA (8792) to schedule your consultation with one of our reputable Philadelphia premises liability lawyers or complete our short contact form and a member of our firm will contact you. There is no fee unless recover money for you. We represent clients throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey including the areas of Allentown, Harrisburg, Reading and Bethlehem.
- $2.5 Mil. Settlement For Fall From Tanker Truck
- $1,750,000 Recovery-Premises Liability-Dram Shop Action
- $1,400,000 Verdict For Worker Who Fell From Truck
- $425,000 recovery at mediation.
- $350,000.00 settlement for slip and fall at Bucks County hospital.
- $240,000 Recovery in a Montgomery County Slip and Fall on Ice Case