Pennsylvania Truck Accident Attorneys
Offices in Philadelphia, Bethlehem, & Reading
- Common Truck Accident Injuries
- Causes and Conditions to Consider
- Common Questions for Truck Accident Lawyers
- Galfand Berger Truck Accident Recoveries
- Common Causes of Trucking Accidents
Common Truck Accident Injuries
In 2007, there were 178 fatal heavy truck crashes on Pennsylvania’s roadways, interstate highways and turnpike, and over 3000 truck crashes resulting in injury. Philadelphia trucking accidents accounted for a significant percentage of these figures. These statistics are not surprising, considering the size of trucks and the stressful nature of the drivers’ responsibilities on the roads, highways and turnpikes.
Considering how often a standard-sized auto is crushed when involved in a trucking accident, auto drivers who are not killed are likely to suffer serious injuries such as these:
- Major head injuries from flying objects (even if you’re wearing a seatbelt).
- Neck and spinal injuries commonly resulting from the severe impact of a truck accident crash.
- Sprain, broken or severed limbs and other internal injuries caused when the vehicle is crushed around the car’s driver or passengers.
Even in these few examples, it is clear that injury from a trucking accident is often permanent, changing the victim’s life and the lives of their families forever. If you have been involved in a trucking accident in Pennsylvania, Philadelphia or New Jersey, you need an accident attorney who is an experienced trucking accident lawyer and who knows that while truck accidents are similar to car accidents, the following conditions at the time of the accident must also be considered:
Causes and Conditions to Consider
- Driver fatigue
- How the truck was loaded
- Road conditions
Common Questions for Truck Accident Lawyers
There are common questions surrounding trucking accidents that a knowledgeable Pennsylvania truck accident lawyer can answer for you:
What are the common causes of truck accidents?
How should I communicate with trucking companies and/or their insurance carriers after an accident?
Who can sue or get a settlement in a trucking accident?
What damages can be recovered by survivors or their loved ones in a truck accident injury or a death case?
How soon must I file a case for an injury or death that was due to a truck accident?
Do I need a truck accident attorney to litigate my case?
Our Philadelphia truck accident lawyers are experienced at helping victims involved in all types of truck accidents in Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, and in New Jersey. We will be happy to answer your questions and have a Pennsylvania truck accident attorney review your case for free. Call us at 1-800-222-USWA (8792) or complete a short contact form and speak to a Philadelphia auto accident attorney today. There is no fee unless our truck accident lawyers recover money for you.
Pennsylvania Truck Accident Lawyers – Galfand Berger: Client Recoveries
- $3,000,000 Settlement in Tractor-Trailer Accident
- $2,000,000 Recovery For Accident Involving Construction Truck
- $1,750,000 Settlement for Turnpike Employees Injured by Speeding Truck Driver
- $1,183,183 Verdict for a Tractor Trailer Injury
- $875,000 Award – Uninsured Motorist Claim
- $750,000 Settlement for Herniated Disc in Neck
- Client Recovers $715,000 Following Tractor-Trailer Accident
- $500,000 Settlement Where Transport Truck Was Hit