Free Legal Resources
Knowledge is power. An informed legal consumer is best equipped to make decisions, know his or her rights and make the best use of counsel. At Galfand Berger, we work closely with our clients to provide them with the information they need to make educated decisions regarding their legal needs.
Our staff has created several publications with valuable information. In addition, our attorneys, as respected authorities in their practice areas, have written many informative contributions to professional publications that our clients may find helpful and interesting.
Free Legal Information for You
We would be happy to provide print copies of the following information for you.
Newsletters / In Brief Issues
Publications by Our Attorneys
- Important Update on Impairment Rating Evaluation (IRE) Cases
- Benefits Available to Individuals Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Tincher v. Omega Flex, Inc.: A Lightning Strike On Pennsylvania Products Liability Law, by Arthur L. Bugay, Esq.
- Minority Shareholder Freeze-Out Litigation In Pennsylvania: Remedies provided At Common Law And By Section 1767 Of The Pennsylvania Business Corporation Law1 by Arthur L. Bugay
- The Future of Pennsylvania Products Liability As Applied by Federal and State Courts : Covell v. Bell Sports, Inc. by Arthur L. Bugay
- Pennsylvania Products Liability At The Crossroads: Bugosh, Berrier, And The Restatement (Third) of Torts by Arthur L. Bugay, Esq.
- Civil Prosecution For Criminal Harm: Apportionment Of Fault In Inadequate Security Cases by Arthur L. Bugay, Esq.
- Product Liability Update: Developments Since Adoption Of The “New” Pennsylvania Rules Of Evidence by Arthur L. Bugay, Esq
- Protecting Your Child’s Education And Civil Rights by Arthur L. Bugay, Esq.
- Statutory Employer Defense In Pennsylvania Third-Party Actions: Plaintiff’s Perspective by Richard M. Jurewicz, Esq. & Arthur L. Bugay, Esq.
- Overview of a Products Liability Case by Richard M. Jurewicz, Esq.
- Ethical Considerations When Dealing With Plaintiff’s Treating Physician by Richard M. Jurewicz, Esq.
- Effective Discovery in Construction Accident Litigation by Richard M. Jurewicz, Esq.
- Designing Machines Safely by Richard M. Jurewicz, Esq.
- A License To Kill: Statutory Employer Immunity Puts Workers In The Danger Zone by Richard M. Jurewicz, Esq.