Philadelphia Products Liability Lawyers
Flammable clothing can cause serious and permanent injury or even death. If the victim’s clothing caught fire as a result of being highly flammable, a lawsuit can be filed against the parties who were involved in the chain of distribution, the person who started the fire or the company that sold that product responsible for starting it.
To recover for injuries suffered as a result of high flammability of clothing, injury victims must prove:
- The clothing was unsafe and unreasonably dangerous because it was highly or unusually flammable
- The defect in the clothing was the cause of the victim’s injuries
- The wrongdoer sold the clothing or the fabric from which the clothing was made
- The unsafe condition in the clothing or fabric existed at the time of the sale by the manufacturer, distributor or seller
- The wrongdoer—whether the manufacturer, distributor, or seller of flammable clothing—was engaged in the business of selling the clothing or fabric
Contact the Experienced Philadelphia Products Liability Lawyers at Galfand Berger
Our Philadelphia personal injury law firm is experienced in representing victims of serious injury or death due to the unsafe clothing. We are happy to answer any questions and review your case for free. Please call us at 1-800-222-USWA (8792) or complete our short contact form and a member of our firm will contact you.
With offices in Philadelphia, Bethlehem, Lancaster and Reading, we serve clients throughout New Jersey and Pennsylvania. And, remember, there is no fee unless we recover for you.